8 Creative Projects From One "PUT&PULL" Craft Kit
Discover the 8 creative projects from one craft kit.
The deeper I was involved in the process of connection pieces
together, the more I was surprised with great potential hidden in
this "PUT&PULL" concept and discovered
many creative projects for various life situations.
1. In the beginning I tried to combine together
pieces of different shapes. Started with cutting out circles. Here's
1 creative projects
2. After that I tried to experiment with using
different connection methods. You can hide the corners of square
pieces and receive the variant more suitable for boys. The fewer
petals there are in productís appearance, the more brutality it
gains. (of course, you have to choose proper color).
2 creative projects
I also used additional items for my crafts:
3. Here I wove the ribbon into the bagís handle,
thus giving additional firmness.
3 creative projects
4. In this bag instead of the traditional handle I
used a cord. For that I have done a little hole in the middle of the
detail and used it as eyelet.
4 creative projects
5. Here in order to provide easy closing I sewed
Velcro to the corner of the details.
5 creative projects
6. Here I tried to draw directly on the detailís
surface. It helps the product to obtain unique appearance.
6 creative projects
7. You can use the lining or zipper in order to
make the product more firm and suitable for everyday use.
8. Or you can even change the position of the slot
in order to get a brand new result. But thatís another storyÖ
I hope that you will take a fancy to endless creation of cute items,
and will come up with new creative project)))